Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello

Hi, so this isn't my first time on doing a blog. I actually used to have one but it became inactive for a while.
So on this blog I am going to post art, some fan based fan time and what not.
Let me introduce myself.
Name is Tantan
Age: unknown
Type: Cat
Nationality: Japanese American
Art specialty: Digital, Watercolor, Copic Sketch Marker, Highlighters
Interests: ... too much lol
Find me here:

  • Paigeeworld: Tantanmen
  • Instagram: Enotetan47
Favorite anime so far: Kuroko no Basket (Kise, Aomine, Kagami), Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Xanxus), Tiger & Bunny (Yuri Petroff), Psycho-pass(Kagari), Magi (Ugo, Sinbad, Shalulukan, Hinahoho)
What I draw: a lot of OCs, a bit of fanart, possibly commissions, random stuff, random shit lol
(My trap OC Kiya in human form)

(Just a Happy New Year to my followers on Paigeeworld + Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment